Sunday, December 01, 2013

Hi December! xD





Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah, next year I'm 15 y/o. 99line victim of (PBSMR). What's that? Yeah That's
*Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah + Menengah Rendah* idk, why they do these things to ours.
We know that *PMR is difficult but we can make more and more revision, class tuition, or other things
for understand the subject.
What ever for the *pbsmr but pray for me to get 3M next year.

These holidays idk what to do because my parents as busy as bee at their office. me just stayed at banban
a.k.a. Seremban. I need to go somewhere which can relieve my tension. Laptop is my new friend
which is can give me some news abt kpop and other things. But sometimes I'll bored with it. *_*
I want to go KOREA! I want snow..omg~ 25 December is my bro's birthday *abg apple


Exo Showtime! Waa. Exo make their variety show and me like crazy woman in front laptop when Xiumin
made sexy wink.. Aaahhh!! I want to go nature republic at korea and take more pictures of exo.
They said at malaysia and at times square has nature republic and exo. But they said that if we buy more
than rm200+ can get exo standees omg~ I want it...
Okay that's all for today. I hope you will enjoy read. Sorry if my english is broken. x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope Enjoy Thanks!